Tuesday 23 February 2010

All Things Alice

I have always loved Alice in Wonderland and I am just so excited about Disney’s Alice in Wonderland film.



I have been on the hunt for some Alice goodies:




These are made by Hearts and Skulls (ME) if you would like to purchase these, they come in a pack on 2, which will be picked at random, price £1 per pack (plus £0.80p) Postage Message me at Nicole.ooak@gmail.com otherwise you will be able to buy these from the new OOAK site, which is launching on the 20th March.




I love this Mad Hatter notebook from thegiftshed, it is fabulous and such a good price too!




This amazing photo by Champignons would look great on any fan’s wall.




Make sure your copy of Alice in Wonderland never goes missing with these gorgeous Bookplates. From adorapop




This Cheshire cat by FeltLikeStitchin certainly brightens my day.


I love Alice <3

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment