Wednesday 8 July 2009

A Photo Update...



Hello,

You know I haven't actually put any photos of anything on here yet...

OKay so like I said, I went did a craft fair at Winchester on Sunday. I did this mirror to display

but I didn't have any roo
m in the end....oh well I guess I will just have to keep t for myself :)




So anyway I was quite pleased with how our stalls looked, for a first attempt at a craft fair I thought it wasn
't bad. There are things I would do differently if I did it again, but the best way to learn is to chuck yourself on in there and see how it works out.
I shared my stall with my good friend TomatoTea, the second photo is of her side of the stall, which I thought looked fab.




So All in all it was a great experience, I learnt a lot and met some great people (which I hope to be featuring soon) Nicole Hearts and Skulls <3

1 comment: