Thursday 2 July 2009

Winchester

Hello,
Trying to prepare for h@andmade at Winchester.. it's mental, there is actually loadsss to do!

Today I did some more to the mirror I am customising... it's a huge powerpuff girls one, watch this space for piccies!

I sorted my Business cards, stickers and stuffs.

Now I need to:
Stop procrastinating
Do some photoframes
Plushie hair bobbles
make things look cool

Got lots to get on with... anyways I'm still around :)

Speak soon and will bring Pitcures!!

Over and Out

Hearts and Skulls <3

1 comment:

  1. I love that to do list. "Stop Procrastinating" is always at the top of mine :D Sounds like you got a lot done yesterday, looking forward to seeing your biz cards too :D

    2 Days to go.

    ....I think i'm starting to panic now... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete